Todos is a great, free software only available for Mac, being part of the category Utilities with subcategory Launchers & Desktop.
More about Todos
The software version is 1.5 and the latest update was on 7/27/2006. Todos is available for users with the operating system Mac OS X and prior versions, and it is available in English.
Todos is a reasonably light program that does not require as much space than the average program in the section Utilities.
Since the software has been added to our selection of software and apps in 2006, it has obtained 2,923 downloads, and last week it achieved 0 downloads.
- Added command-clicking of an application to keep Todos active and in front.
- Simply clicking an icon opens application and Todos fades away.
- Added option-clicking of an application to remove it and block it from being displayed in Todos.
- Changed window to have a default transparency of 90%.
- When inactive Todos window fades to 75% transparency.
- Currently running app icons are stroked in green.
- Corrected a rescan bug.
- Added larger icon view and altered textual display (large text for app name and small text for path) for selected app. Flipped screen co-ords to start displaying from the top instead of the bottom.
- Made window draggable.
- Small box drawn around selected icon.
- Icons sorted by directory then app name.
- Added ~/Applications and ~/Desktop to default scanning locations. Already had /Applications/ and /Developer/
- Slightly modifed some of the scanning code.
- Command-q now disabled.
- Sparkle Integration for In-App new version checking and installation.
- Improved window redraw speed for significant boost in performance and less cpu usage.
- New preferences window added.
- "Open Window" menu item now updates its parenthesis to the user selected hotkey
- Added setting to change transparency.
- Added sorting options.
- Added ability to specify directories to search for applications.
- Added ability to manage blocked apps within the preferences window.
- Added ability to customize the hotkey.
- Added ability to start Todos on login.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.